It's 2009.
I have been using email and the interwebs/internet, whatever you want to call it, for well over 15 years. I have never managed to keep a blog going, but it isn't because I can't write a piece by stringing words and coherent thoughts together, it's more because it just seems so self-involved to do so with any regularity.
I mean, really, am I so self-centered that I believe people will want to read my musings? Nope.
Do I believe people really care that much about what I have to say? Nope.
Am I looking for internet stardom, a la gossip blogs and political gadflys (or is it gadflies?) Nope.
It's that I am lazy. I don't want to commit to anything. In the same vein that I am 38 years old and annually I state my intentions of upping my time spent exercising, reading, volunteering, and reducing my time nail-biting, eating and bitching, these altruistic pursuits are never fully-realized. Oh well. Here we go (yet) again.
I want to write more often. I want to post while traveling. I want to keep a diary of sorts.
I'll try it again.
~K
No comments:
Post a Comment