
Trying again now.
Picture one, check. Keep going.

Hey, this is a family show! It is? Not really, but Sean Connery in this getup is just not appropriate on so many levels. But he certainly is rocking those boots, eh?
Back to the photos and ease of inserting in with the text. Bleargh. Oh dear, I don't like the looks of things at all. Each picture is uploaded to the top of blog and you have to drag it down into the body where you would like it. This is going to get old really fast. Maybe I can just learn to work backwards?

That's what you call a family show. I miss the 70s. Holly Hobbie lives!
The upshot is that uploading and formatting isn't much easier than it was in 2004, but I'm going to keep at it. There has to be an easier way.
~K
No comments:
Post a Comment