Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Picture Page



The corridor alongside Doge's Palace running toward the Basilica San Marco.




Above the entryway into the courtyard of the Doge's Palace.




Someone left their socks out in the rain... I don't think that I can take it, 'cause it took so long to bake it, and I'll never have that recipe again.



Detail of a column in Doge's Palace corridor



Corner of the Doge's Palace. The Four Kings - in poryphory stone. Clutching each other for dear life, as if to say "don't go in, nothing good can come of it!"



Sweeping out a swamped store.





Even the Ferrari store got some of the flood waters.



Serena & I feeding the birds some cookie crubs on the bar counter. Don't tell Giorgio!



Piazzetta of San Marco from the water.




Why hello!




Kids on a school trip to the Mayor's office




One of the Palazzi Mocenigo - this is currently being rented by Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie for 3 months while she films "The Tourist" with Johnny Depp here. Child Army alert!!




Packages out for delivery, non-mail or FedEx.




Scaffolding on a restoration

No comments: