Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sunday 21 February - Critical Mass

Today was full of going to Mass.

Mamma, Marco & I went to 7am Mass at Redentore, their home parish.

I went back to their apartment and made Chiara breakfast while they went to 8am Mass.

They came back and I had breakfast for them, then Marco & I went to 9am Mass.

The priest came over and had Mass for Chiara at 1030 during his break in the day.

I hung out with Chiara while Mamma & Marco went over to San Marco for 1230 services at the Basilica - she wanted to be blessed by the archbishop.

Mamma & I went to Mass again at Redentore at 3pm.

Mamma & Marco went back to the Redentore at 430 for another Mass while I stayed and played cards with Chiara. She kicked my butt at gin rummy.

I taught her how to play blackjack. The kid is good. We're going to Vegas.

In the meantime, calls and telegrams continued to come. It's endearing to see the outpouring of sympathy and support for these good people.

I think after all the church services this week, I am exempt from any more for the rest of the year. It has been decreed.

No comments: