Tuesday, April 3, 2012

17 February, Friday – Abbreviated Posting

This is one of the things I feared about writing these posts so long after the fact: I only remember the bulletpoints from today's notes. Can't speak to any conversations I had. Maybe that's not such a bad thing. Not every single day brings some amazing revelation that must be repeated.

We were scheduled for a cooking lesson today. We went to the Rialto market and met up with the Contessa, then back to her house to prepare a sumptuous seafood feast.

In absence of anecdotes, I give you this video. It's from a horrible movie my parents and I stumbled upon the teevee one night while we were in Florence. Awful movie, amusing scene. I would like to think my friends Aldo & Giorgio would have been doing this back in the 70s & 80s to entertain their patrons. Actually, this is pretty much what every evening is like when I hang out at the bar with them. 

www.youtube.com/embed/U9j90jWL0n8

No comments: